Why gig impressions, views are not increase?

Guest premium_cad

Guest premium_cad

hello everyone,
these days not recieving orders and my gig impressions and views are also not well.what is the reason for that? what are the things,i should know to improve my gig for get first order??
thanks!!!

Guest premium_cad

You will focus on gig targeted people, Attractive image, Gig title and more information. I hope you will success easily. Best of luck brothers.Keep mind fresh. 😍

@rasel3465 thank you❤

Guest freelancesrabby

You will focus on gig targeted people, Attractive image, Gig title and more information. I hope you will success easily. Best of luck brothers.Keep mind fresh. 😍?

Thank You

Guest premium_cad

Keep promoting your gigs on social media platforms, also keep reediting your gigs until you see your gig rank in fiverr then you’ll get more gig impressions, views, clicks and then offcourse orders.

Thanks

NadeemTurabi

@nadeemturabi when i always reediting my gigs, according to the fiverr algorithm system my gig can goes down in the fiverr search pages.am i right??

• 2 weeks later...

Keep promoting your gigs on social media platforms, also keep reediting your gigs until you see your gig rank in fiverr then you’ll get more gig impressions, views, clicks and then offcourse orders.

Thanks

NadeemTurabi

Thank you sir for this valuable information 😊

Archived