I only sent PNGs in delivery and buyer accepted it

wajahatttt

I have a logo design gig and I send the concepts PNGs through the delivery button. I read in a forum post here that we should send concepts through Delivery button because they are also considered as work. Anyways, even though I instructed buyer not to accept the delivery, he accepted it and even gave me rating.

I have contacted support for this issue but haven’t recieved any reply and it’s been 3 days. Please guide me whether I should wait for a reply or I can send the files to buyer through inbox

Thank you.

bump, please guide me what to do as my buyer is waiting for the files. CS is also not replying.

you should not have contacted cs, if your buyer has accepted the delivery. You just should have sent him the files through inbox. but as now cs is involved in this matter, you should wait for their reply. they will reply soon

you should not have contacted cs, if your buyer has accepted the delivery. You just should have sent him the files through inbox. but as now cs is involved in this matter, you should wait for their reply. they will reply soon

I tried searching forums but couldn’t find an answer so I thought asking them was the right thing to do. It’s been 3 days the buyer is messaging me for files but no reply from CS.

It’s possible that there is no answer on the forums.

“I read in a forum post here that we should send concepts through Delivery button because they are also considered as work.”

Do you recall how old this post was? Things have changed and while this might have once been the case, it is no longer.

It’s possible that there is no answer on the forums.

“I read in a forum post here that we should send concepts through Delivery button because they are also considered as work.”

Do you recall how old this post was? Things have changed and while this might have once been the case, it is no longer.

That post is from May 2018. Will I get in trouble for doing this?

I won’t say that it can’t happen, but I’d advise you read the entirety of the Terms of Service, so that you can more easily identify old/outdated information.

ToS:

• Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
  • The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

Have you finished the client’s order and delivered it in the messaging system? That would be step one, doing your best to rectify the mistake. You said you’ve already reached out to CS, step two would be acknowledging and apologizing for the mistake.

I think you are worrying about nothing.

Your buyer accepted the delivery. Simply send him the final designs as a message attachment.

There was no need to contact customer support.

For future reference NEVER send incomplete work as a delivery. This is against Fiverr’s terms of service.

You should not have contacted CS…

So you deliver only concept art (that is incomplete task ) via delivery buttons , and ask buyer not to accept but wait for final or to add that to revision, Although your intention was not different this may fall in Incomplete delivery that is again fiverr TOS, and they may throw you a warning for this…

You need to read fiverr TOS and following only random Post on form !

Oh shoot! I thought we are supposed to send concepts via Delivery button. I hope they don’t give a me a warning which will destroy my ranking. My career just started here.

I will send the files to buyer through inbox right now. I have everything ready.

Oh shoot! I thought we are supposed to send concepts via Delivery button. I hope they don’t give a me a warning which will destroy my ranking. My career just started here.

I will send the files to buyer through inbox right now. I have everything ready.

Only share complete delivery from Delivery button !

Tell CS that matter has been resolved and you dont need any further inquiry and mark it as a solve…

Only share complete delivery from Delivery button !

Tell CS that matter has been resolved and you dont need any further inquiry and mark it as a solve…

You sure? Can I tell them buyer is satisfied and happy? Which is the truth, buyer left a positive review.

You sure? Can I tell them buyer is satisfied and happy? Which is the truth, buyer left a positive review.

No one can be sure except fiverr agent who will handle your ticket…

You never needed to contact CS and could just deliver original file to buyer…Now I think best way is to close ticket and move on., as far as no complain has been made I think they may not give you warning…but there are chances as you violated Rule !

No one can be sure except fiverr agent who will handle your ticket…

You never needed to contact CS and could just deliver original file to buyer…Now I think best way is to close ticket and move on., as far as no complain has been made I think they may not give you warning…but there are chances as you violated Rule !

Okay, I’ll close the ticket. Let’s hope they don’t give me a warning for this. It’s a learning step for me.

Archived