Buyer Didn't Provided Required Details Even Just Include Question in the Requirements

jeewatram

Hi Everyone

I am facing a technical issue with an order! buyer placed his order about 7 days back, while he didn’t provide the required details. Yesterday, I got a notification that buyer provided the required details, hence when I opened the requirement section, I found the buyer has asked a question in the requirement section, within less than 10 minutes, I replied to him, but he isn’t online since 20hrs & timing countdown near to be passed 1 day out of 3 days timeline.

As everyone knows, CS response time is around 8-10 days, please let me know if there is any solution for me.

If you type “buyer didn’t provide required details” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which may be helpful to you.

Yes, I already found those posts, but its kind of another issue!

As I explained, buyer has included a question the requirement section and submitted as the required details, see this screenshot!

image.png.c2d53330d9779e820a5c96501403b157.png
image765×452 32.4 KB

What I have to do to avoid the timelines, as buyer isn’t active & CS response already at 8-10 days!

Yes, I already found those posts, but its kind of another issue!

As I explained, buyer has included a question the requirement section and submitted as the required details, see this screenshot!

What I have to do to avoid the timelines, as buyer isn’t active & CS response already at 8-10 days!

Go to the resolution centre on the order page and request an extension for a few days. Send a short message to the buyer explaining that you will not be able to begin work until all details are filled in on the requirements section. Try to wait until they get back to you before contacting CS.

As far as I know, the countdown timer starts once the buyer submits the requirements, not when they place the order…

If he did submit the requirements (even if it’s a question) and you didn’t review them once they did, then it’s your fault.That’s why Fiverr sends notifications to “Review the requirements”.

Go to the resolution centre on the order page and request an extension for a few days. Send a short message to the buyer explaining that you will not be able to begin work until all details are filled in on the requirements section. Try to wait until they get back to you before contacting CS.

Thanks I already have done this, lets see what happen next, everything will be on the track while buyer will be online & see everything!

As far as I know, the countdown timer starts once the buyer submits the requirements, not when they place the order…

If he did submit the requirements (even if it’s a question) and you didn’t review them once they did, then it’s your fault.That’s why Fiverr sends notifications to “Review the requirements”.

Your point is valuable but I want to mention one thing, in my experience when a new buyer place an order, then seller get option of “Review the requirements” but when a top/old age buyer do this then “Review the Requirements” option doesn’t up.

Archived