My service is no where to be found

sarim147

Hey
Hope you’re doing good
There is a gig which I created a few months ago (Instagram marketing gig) which was ranking on the second page and today its nowhere to be found
I have also checked the gig on the CS section and it says my gig is active :thinking:
Please let me know if you had a similar problem and how to solved it
Thank you

Guest otractic

There are thousands of gigs perhaps with the same category. Stuff change all the time, it’s like a Search Engine. Always the top clicked on and most popular always stays on top, but the ones that are quite and barely has any traffic stays at the bottom.

This is how it works.

There are thousands of gigs perhaps with the same category. Stuff change all the time, it’s like a Search Engine. Always the top clicked on and most popular always stays on top, but the ones that are quite and barely has any traffic stays at the bottom.

This is how it works.

but the ones that are quite and barely has any traffic stays at the bottom

But its nowhere to be found I have check all the pages manually

Guest otractic

but the ones that are quite and barely has any traffic stays at the bottom

But its nowhere to be found I have check all the pages manually

I guess. But as search engines work, it will also change based on what you view too. Just to note that, I do not know how does the Fiverr system work exactly with search, but this is what I believe.

Guest otractic

check out my profile -

I mean, one day I look at a category, the next day it changes. It appears different to almost everyone.

Archived