Jobs Fee

florinsafner

Hello. I’m new here and just started to create my profile. I’m so surprised that I cannot fix my design quote. I’ve built 2 gigs but I do not find the box where I must place the fee. Site was fixing an automatic $5°° for each. This is ridiculous.

What should I do?

Many thanks and nice to meet you all.

Florin Safner

Thank you for your answer dear. This must be some some joke LOL My usual work hour is $25 and average fees in the other sites where I’m working are between US$50 - US$300. I lost my time creating this profile. It’s just ridiculous to know this.

Many thanks for your attention 🙂

Hmm, I do not think so dear. For instance, I recently did an extended London tourist map for some $400. Took almost 1 week to end it. How should I split this in $5 parts?? Draw 2 lines ? LOL I think this is a great mistake of the site owners. This cannot pay an artist job. This is what cost a glass of water.

I’ll search here how to close this new account, I still do not know how.

Best,

Florin

PS I’ve just noted that a Car Wrap / Branding gig was suspended. Why? They do not comment this. I think this is nuts, really sorry to say that. On PPHour, Guru or Freelancer never ever could happen this. Regards

Archived