I got warning due to asking feedback

doecommerce

Thanks mate… its 40 days now and still gig is sleeping 🙂 no luck . i guess fiverr is unable to calculate metrics as i am sharing my profile like too much on social media still no luck…your views pls

Why do you think that posting your gig to social media can get sales?

And why would people engage with a social media account that only tells people to buy a service?

Learn how social media actually works in business. I suspect you’re taking garbage advice from those YouTube videos and ludicrous Fiverr forum posts.

Why do you think that posting your gig to social media can get sales?

And why would people engage with a social media account that only tells people to buy a service?

Learn how social media actually works in business. I suspect you’re taking garbage advice from those YouTube videos and ludicrous Fiverr forum posts.

You are right i had this thing in mind too that may be i am doing something really incorrect… by sharing my gig on social media i had clicks in mind that it will increase views and impression and order will inc too. does it makes sense?

moreover yea i learn this from youtube and other sellers experience im new to it actually may be thats why.

Archived