When did you receive your first order?

nastya_mart

Hi,

I started in about mid-March and I received my first order in May, it is now the end of June and I have completed 21 orders and hoping to become a First Seller soon!

Tips to get orders:

Make your online presents regular, every day!

Check buyer requests every hour. (This got me my first job and many more)

Share your profile on social media! Instagram, Face Book etc.

Keep your prices very low, so that you are able to get your first orders coming in and that you start getting a rating.

I have only recently updated my prices, as I am getting regular work.

I hope this helps you!

thank you a lot for the helpful tips!

Hi,

I started in about mid-March and I received my first order in May, it is now the end of June and I have completed 21 orders and hoping to become a First Seller soon!

Tips to get orders:

Make your online presents regular, every day!

Check buyer requests every hour. (This got me my first job and many more)

Share your profile on social media! Instagram, Face Book etc.

Keep your prices very low, so that you are able to get your first orders coming in and that you start getting a rating.

I have only recently updated my prices, as I am getting regular work.

I hope this helps you!

Thank you for your opinion

I received my first order after 4 days. The second is through 9. I’m certainly not an expert, but if you want to give me a link to your profile, I will look and tell you what needs to be fixed or improved

Hi, I am also a new seller here, but not getting any buyer’s knock. I fear if my gig needs any update. So if you be kind enough, see my gig and suggest if any edit needed here.

I received my first order after 4 days. The second is through 9. I’m certainly not an expert, but if you want to give me a link to your profile, I will look and tell you what needs to be fixed or improved

Can you also see my account and can you say ways to improve my gig?

Guest cretive_rashed

I have not received any orders for the last two months. I have a buyer sent requests many times but have not received any response.

I had no sales for the first SIX weeks here on Fiverr. Then I stopped getting depressed and took action - and the action was to do Buyers’ Requests. I now have had 6 sales and six 5-star reviews in the last three weeks. Buyers’ Requests. Remember the name. It works!

ukbritishvoice

I had no sales for the first SIX weeks here on Fiverr. Then I stopped getting depressed and took action - and the action was to do Buyers’ Requests. I now have had 6 sales and six 5-star reviews in the last three weeks. Buyers’ Requests. Remember the name. It works!

ukbritishvoice

Wow, well done!

I check Buyers’ Requests several times a day. Unfortunately, no requests have been found yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey please check pout my profile and gigs. I’m new. I need feedback please.

• 2 months later...

Archived