Hello from Writersville, Florida

jdburris

Greetings!
I’ve written for various third parties who have experienced an appropriate increase in web traffic after posting some SEO-influenced articles I’ve provided them. Usually this has been from me having other associations with the party before they discover I can help in this regard.
Writing was always what let me pull a class out of the fire with an easy A, and I’d have a stack of books out there if I’d channelled my efforts into publishing instead of those darn forums (j/k).
I’d like to pitch the skill as my feature talent here at Fiverr and see where it might lead over time.
Blessings to you and stay safe out there.
Jeff

Greetings!

I’ve written for various third parties who have experienced an appropriate increase in web traffic after posting some SEO-influenced articles I’ve provided them. Usually this has been from me having other associations with the party before they discover I can help in this regard.

Writing was always what let me pull a class out of the fire with an easy A, and I’d have a stack of books out there if I’d channelled my efforts into publishing instead of those darn forums (j/k).

I’d like to pitch the skill as my feature talent here at Fiverr and see where it might lead over time.

Blessings to you and stay safe out there.

Jeff

Welcome

Check out: https://www.fiverr.com/support for how to start selling on Fiverr.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived