Never Give Up New Sellers

Guest jkfahad222

Guest jkfahad222

Hi) It may sounds hopeless but… I’m a newcomer here like you. And… I don’t think that I’ll get any order on Fiverr. I have no promoted socials. And I also have big troubles when I upload Gigs :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Some functions may suddenly disappear. Then they suddenly appear. And adding gigs becomes hell! It may take days!!! I just can’t publish one more 😐

I’m there for weeks and I despaired(

Be patient. You have to work hard to to be success. Don’t lose your hope. But if you have any technical problem with your fiverr account feel free to contact with fiverr support. They are very helpful. And if you wanted to be a freelancer you have to maintain some social sites dear. And Remember, Giving up is not a solution. Take love Dear ❤️

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jkfahad222

Yes. I also frusted and Because of no oders i sign out my account. But now i realize that i have made mistake. My friend suggest me to make new account should i make new one?

Arbabzahoor making another account is not the solution for you. You can make new gigs. And try to be online every time with your account. 🙂

Be patient. You have to work hard to to be success. Don’t lose your hope. But if you have any technical problem with your fiverr account feel free to contact with fiverr support. They are very helpful. And if you wanted to be a freelancer you have to maintain some social sites dear. And Remember, Giving up is not a solution. Take love Dear ❤️ very good suggession

may god bless you

I just got a review from a client, but i still don’t get any order until now (from the last week)

Its a common issue as the persisting covid-19 pandemic is effecting everything so the online business too. I am level one seller and i am finding it difficult to get an order. So stay positive and keep trying efforts.

Guest jkfahad222

I just got a review from a client, but i still don’t get any order until now (from the last week)

Don’t worry @rofinouval. It’s a common issue for Covid-19 situation ❤️

Guest jkfahad222

Its a common issue as the persisting covid-19 pandemic is effecting everything so the online business too. I am level one seller and i am finding it difficult to get an order. So stay positive and keep trying efforts.

Yeah you are right @fouziafaiz990 ❤️

Archived