The buyer knocked and left

athoi123

Suddenly a buyer knocked me . I talked to him also and made a deal. when the deal was final, he was not giving me any reply. I was waitting for a long time. This disapointed me as a new seller. why do buyers play with the hopes of sellers? 😢

heee… :rofl: Don’t worry about that. If you make an order with him. After 3 days order will complete automatically. And be selective. If someone talks to deal with you, Search about his character. His revisions. Other buyers what say, And how he giving to reviews to sellers. So, After you can get simple idea about his character. Be selective. 😂 All the best

That sucks! I’ve read so many horror stories of abusive buyers so I’m not too surprised to be honest. Don’t give up, eventually you’ll get a good and loyal buyer!

Thank you so much to inspire me. This is the first time it has happened to me…That’s why I feel bad… 😢

Dont give up. No need to wait for his reply just leave a message from your end. The more you will expect the more you will be frustrated. So, Chill, The buyer will contact with you for his job to be done. When you won’t wait for him, he will find you out for his sake. Best of luck

heee… :rofl: Don’t worry about that. If you make an order with him. After 3 days order will complete automatically. And be selective. If someone talks to deal with you, Search about his character. His revisions. Other buyers what say, And how he giving to reviews to sellers. So, After you can get simple idea about his character. Be selective. 😂 All the best

Thank you so much for your tricks … This is very helpful tricks for me … 🙂

Dont give up. No need to wait for his reply just leave a message from your end. The more you will expect the more you will be frustrated. So, Chill, The buyer will contact with you for his job to be done. When you won’t wait for him, he will find you out for his sake. Best of luck

Thank you so much for inspiring me… I just did what you said… Please pray for me That I could get better offers in the future.🙂

Archived