I'm new to fiverr: any tips to improve my gig?

flying_quokka

Maybe do some paragraph separation and better organisation of sentences in description. Use bold highlight and formatting.
You can also turn your art to vector like I do so it looks more appealing on computer. (the lines are too thin and the images are not clear when seen in thumbnail)

You can also vectorized your profile image so it stands out, like this in small circle it is just grey blur.

Maybe do some paragraph separation and better organisation of sentences in description. Use bold highlight and formatting.

You can also turn your art to vector like I do so it looks more appealing on computer. (the lines are too thin and the images are not clear when seen in thumbnail)

You can also vectorized your profile image so it stands out, like this in small circle it is just grey blur.

ok thank you so much! I’ll definitely try that vector-thing: I honestly never thought about it as a possibility. Thank you for the great advice!

Thank you, but I think I’m first gonna try it on my own… I’m more of a learn-by-doing type. However, thank you for your kindness!

That is the best thing you could say.

I also have artwork and since I have to deliver them online I noticed that vectorization is the way to go. So I offer PNG and vector version of artwork.

I just recently started that GIG so we will see.

I see you already have an order, that is a great sign! Some people here wait for months for first order.

That is the best thing you could say.

I also have artwork and since I have to deliver them online I noticed that vectorization is the way to go. So I offer PNG and vector version of artwork.

I just recently started that GIG so we will see.

I see you already have an order, that is a great sign! Some people here wait for months for first order.

Yeah, I was lucky: I found someone in the buyer requests section and he accepted my offer whithin two or so minutes!

Archived