How can I promote my GIG, Like increasing clicks or views

hobibor2186

See the time difference between your home country and theses countries. and then see when their office time [9 am ~5 pm, 11 am~ 6 pm] so what is the time in your country.

NOTE ~ stay online and check again and again all day it’s not Necessary that every buyer post their requests In office time.

My Country time now is 12pm

I don’t understand why New Sellers only care about clicks and views.

Yes they can show the attraction you get from others, but other than that i guarantees nothing.

If you join Fiverr and just see at the clicks and views individually then you are wrong.

Study the forums, watch videos and perfect you GIG and your job, add perfected keywords and try to set yourself on the top of the searches.

Do not share Your gigs in social media.

It will only work if you have a following which actually watches you as an entertaining person and not a close friend or relative.

The only time I’d say it would be okay to advertise would be when someone needs your job done, without you asking/ begging them first.

Read,read,read and perfect your job,

-Have a good day

totally Agree…

My request is always empty, I use to every time no request at all, am into graphic designs; could that be the cause ?

No, your gig is never the cause. But i recommend that you make several gigs with your expertise. I have around 4 on my page just to make sure that there will be enough demand.

Also, I have read on Fiverr that the time zone can be the cause of seeing no buyer requests

OK thank you, Pls what countries buy more on fiverr?

look now in your country it’s 12 pm so there means in USA time i guess between 5.30 am~6 am right now… so calculate the office time their…

and mostly buyers are from USA, Canada, UK…

USA and Canada time are not much differences.

Hi, my buyers request is always empty anytime i want to send buyers request. Please what is the cause?

Buyer requests will show only if you religiously follow the buyer request options. Check buyer requests 5 to 6 times every hour then it will be start showing. Fiver algo works like this.

The more you click on buyer requests the more they will be visible.

Moreover with passage of time you will be getting the timing pattern of buyer requests.

• 2 weeks later...

My request is always empty, I use to every time no request at all, am into graphic designs; could that be the cause ?

You will have to refresh the buyer request all time so that request will be shown. There are specific timing for visibility of buyer requests.

It is always showing “No requests found.”

Most of the clients are from Australia, Canada, USA , UK, so you will have to find buyer requests according to their office timing, like from 7:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m are the prime time to numbers of buyer requests.

I don’t understand why New Sellers only care about clicks and views.

Yes they can show the attraction you get from others, but other than that i guarantees nothing.

If you join Fiverr and just see at the clicks and views individually then you are wrong.

Study the forums, watch videos and perfect you GIG and your job, add perfected keywords and try to set yourself on the top of the searches.

Do not share Your gigs in social media.

It will only work if you have a following which actually watches you as an entertaining person and not a close friend or relative.

The only time I’d say it would be okay to advertise would be when someone needs your job done, without you asking/ begging them first.

Read,read,read and perfect your job,

-Have a good day

I think the focus on clicks/views is with the hope that it will increase visibility in search results.

For example, I have used all the correct seo words etc but my gig still is not visible even on the 15th page…

Archived