Help is needed!

b2c_101

Hello!
Today is my 9th day on Fiverr. I have 4 gigs listed. The last 7 days summary shows that 2 of my gig’s click is decreasing. Is it going to affect my chance of getting orders? In these last 9 days, I got 3 responses and 2 placed there order before I got in touch. The other yet to reply to my message.
My other question is if I edit my gigs, will it cause any damage to their traffic? Or does gig rank falls because of editing?
Thank for helping me out!

Hello!

Today is my 9th day on Fiverr. I have 4 gigs listed. The last 7 days summary shows that 2 of my gig’s click is decreasing. Is it going to affect my chance of getting orders? In these last 9 days, I got 3 responses and 2 placed there order before I got in touch. The other yet to reply to my message.

My other question is if I edit my gigs, will it cause any damage to their traffic? Or does gig rank falls because of editing?

Thank for helping me out!

Hello @b2c_101

if I edit my gigs, will it cause any damage to their traffic? Or does gig rank falls because of editing?

I have only one question as answer on your questions… What will you loose if you use to Edit your GIGs? You don’t have orders yet, so you don’t have what to loose. Read, learn, try to improve your GIGs and Profile as much as possible.

Cheers

Archived