How do I get my first ever order

camdesignz

i have created 3 gigs before 1 month and 8 days ago but still i did not get any order so what should i do now…?

I got my first order after 6 months. And now I have completed 9 orders in two months. When I got my first order, on the second day I got second order. And now one of my Buyer is talking about another task.

I kept on sending buyer requests in starting and didn’t lose hope. I got 8 orders from Buyer Requests. So keep on trying and one day you will get an order!

Also improve your gig description etc for ranking on fiverr.

I got my first order after 6 months. And now I have completed 9 orders in two months. When I got my first order, on the second day I got second order. And now one of my Buyer is talking about another task.

I kept on sending buyer requests in starting and didn’t lose hope. I got 8 orders from Buyer Requests. So keep on trying and one day you will get an order!

Thank you so much brother for your valuable advice.

i don’t see buyer requests, why is that?

Archived