My account temporarily disabled

zillerehman7

because of payment method, i was using payoneer instead of fiverr so they blocked my account permanently

Yes, that is one of the very first things they mention in the TOS - ask yourself, why would a company that gets all of its revenue by taking a portion of on-platform sales allow sellers to conduct business off site? When you use an external payment method, you are effectively cutting Fiverr out from receiving their 20%…the whole reason they made and operate this website.

The rules are pretty simple here - speak when spoken to (unless it’s a buyer request application), keep all messages on site, keep all pay on site, don’t use other people’s work/identity as your own, and don’t sell things you aren’t allowed to, like academic work or posting on social media on someone’s behalf.

Yes, that is one of the very first things they mention in the TOS - ask yourself, why would a company that gets all of its revenue by taking a portion of on-platform sales allow sellers to conduct business off site? When you use an external payment method, you are effectively cutting Fiverr out from receiving their 20%…the whole reason they made and operate this website.

The rules are pretty simple here - speak when spoken to (unless it’s a buyer request application), keep all messages on site, keep all pay on site, don’t use other people’s work/identity as your own, and don’t sell things you aren’t allowed to, like academic work or posting on social media on someone’s behalf.

what should I do for now?

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Archived