Are there problems with my gigs?

ezekry

The first thing I look at is the examples of work. Your clips are more of demonstrations then actual examples of projects completed. Try to upload some content of previous projects you’ve done. Also, your price is too low. When people see a price THAT low they assume it will be low quality and little work done. Raise your price and upload better examples of work and I think you will gain more customers that way. Hope this helps!

The first thing I look at is the examples of work. Your clips are more of demonstrations then actual examples of projects completed. Try to upload some content of previous projects you’ve done. Also, your price is too low. When people see a price THAT low they assume it will be low quality and little work done. Raise your price and upload better examples of work and I think you will gain more customers that way. Hope this helps!

@therealabsalute Problem is I’m quite new and the projects that I have worked on the people I worked with didn’t want me using that work as a demo. Do you have any ideas.

Hello @ezekry 🙂

I m checking your profile and GIGs. What i could say, you need to take time and retype your profile description and GIGs description.
Profile description - Try to write more about what you know to work and what you can do for client. Also, nice mark for English test. Try to use test per your Skills. You will give client more space to trust you and to trust in your Video edit knowledge.

GIGs, what I repeat here few times, need to be detailed written, When client come to your GIG, he need to know what they can expect from you and how process will go, without any question.

You are new here and not need to hurry. What you need is patience, a lot patience. Read, learn, ask. Ask me anything where you have some doubt. Set new Topic on Fiverr. Ask guys in Fiverr Support.

Wish you luck and don’t give up! 🙂

Cheers

Hello @ezekry 🙂

I m checking your profile and GIGs. What i could say, you need to take time and retype your profile description and GIGs description.

Profile description - Try to write more about what you know to work and what you can do for client. Also, nice mark for English test. Try to use test per your Skills. You will give client more space to trust you and to trust in your Video edit knowledge.

GIGs, what I repeat here few times, need to be detailed written, When client come to your GIG, he need to know what they can expect from you and how process will go, without any question.

You are new here and not need to hurry. What you need is patience, a lot patience. Read, learn, ask. Ask me anything where you have some doubt. Set new Topic on Fiverr. Ask guys in Fiverr Support.

Wish you luck and don’t give up! 🙂

Cheers

Hello @positiveboby, thanks for the advice, what test are for video editing, I don’t use Adobe stuff.

Archived