No orders in spite of receiving lots of Gig Views and Impressions!

aayusharma98

Hey, thanks for replying.

I am able to get 100+ impressions daily and some 200+ impressions on a few lucky days and regarding the views, I am able to receive 60+ views (not social views, I am talking about Gig Views) daily.

Are you sure it’s daily, i’m sure it’s in the last 7 days you mean.

Well, your reviews are great and you’re on the right track. With my little experience as a level 2 seller, you can try promoting your gig on other social media to have more impressions and hopefully more orders. I have about 7k impressions and 350 views and without a new order in the last 3 days. The engine rotates people who are shown on the first pages, but if you can’t wait that long, I’ll advice you start promoting through other means. The more sales and on time delivery you have, the better your chances of ranking on first pages and consequently more impressions and orders

Well, your reviews are great and you’re on the right track. With my little experience as a level 2 seller, you can try promoting your gig on other social media to have more impressions and hopefully more orders. I have about 7k impressions and 350 views and without a new order in the last 3 days. The engine rotates people who are shown on the first pages, but if you can’t wait that long, I’ll advice you start promoting through other means. The more sales and on time delivery you have, the better your chances of ranking on first pages and consequently more impressions and orders

Hey, that’s the real number of views and impressions I have been receiving on my gig. Initially, I used to get very few impressions and views, but gradually they increased and I have been able to receive more than 200 impressions in a single day for and then it went down to about 150 and then it came to a constant of 100(+/- 20).

Yes, the number I have mentioned are for one day as shown on the graphs in statistics for gig.

1596657724_Screenshot(32).thumb.png.46b9d1d9cd71c5160a0a7b30260b49e6.png
Screenshot (32)1516×299 28.3 KB

I have attached this screenshot for making it clear.

But I am disappointed to get no orders in spite of receiving this much impressions and views on my gigs and I am quite anxious for someone to point out the spots that I am lacking at which are not letting me get orders.

Brother, I facing the same problem. I juts got an order after 11month from facebook. Before I have completed 13 Projects with 100% clients satisfactory in fiverr. But now I didn’t get any order from fiverr and fiverr buyer request. Can any one please check my profile have any wrong here?
Thank you.

Gid description is too long…It is not written elegantly…It should be clear as well as should look clear (Just like a well designed business card)…And have you done a rigorous keyword research. Take time to research about the keywords and redo a good gig…Do not edit the gig…just delete and create a new one…But the next time make-sure to spend some time creating the gig…don’t just hurry it

• 2 months later...

Gid description is too long…It is not written elegantly…It should be clear as well as should look clear (Just like a well designed business card)…And have you done a rigorous keyword research. Take time to research about the keywords and redo a good gig…Do not edit the gig…just delete and create a new one…But the next time make-sure to spend some time creating the gig…don’t just hurry it

Thank you so much for your tips.

Archived