Need help on requesting a gig

pixelgeek

Okay I am trying to request a couple gigs but they got unapproved and for the life of me I can not make heads or tails why? Here is the exact text in both gig request (might make it easier if they unapprove a gig to tell you why)

Gig 1: I need a facebook app to invite facebook friends to my website.

Gig 2: I need a “tell a friend” type of script where they can refer my site to multiple people.

I mean all I am trying to do is find a seller to hire to do a job lol.

I dont even have a seller account I am strictly a buyer and the button i clicked said “Request A Gig” so let me get this straight there is certain words that “MUST” be included in a gig request?

So if i type: I need someone to make me a mobile website - it will get rejected because I did not include the word develop and i used a capital “I”?

my exact gig was: I need a facebook app to invite facebook friends to my website - and I find nothing whatsoever wrong with what I requested.

I know it’s so much easier to blame the user then actually acknowledge something is majorly flawed with the request a gig system.

Reply to @pixelgeek: it’s not a matter of not using certain words but using so-called banned words. Fiverr doesn’t give us a coherent list of illegal words but through trial and error, what kjblynx had said is some of what we have figured out so far. Words like Facebook should it be included. Use “FB” instead. Why? Seems to be a trigger word because fiverr would like all transactions to remain on fiverr and it is easy o say something like “contact me with the same username on Facebook”.

Like she mentioned, every account is the same. You can either buy or sell from it.

Archived