How can I get data entry customers

sidra_imran

Hey, everyone hope you all are fine and doing good. I want to ask a question that how can I get data entry customers ? I have made 6 gigs of data entry, web scrapping, copy paste work etc. I am receiving a messages on different topics instead of my gigs criteria. Please guide me that how will I get customers ? Should I improve my gigs or what ?
Thankyou.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Hey, everyone hope you all are fine and doing good. I want to ask a question that how can I get data entry customers ? I have made 6 gigs of data entry, web scrapping, copy paste work etc. I am receiving a messages on different topics instead of my gigs criteria. Please guide me that how will I get customers ? Should I improve my gigs or what ?

Thankyou.

I have made 6 gigs of data entry, web scrapping, copy paste work etc

I wouldn’t create multiple gigs that are too similar. If you’ve created multiple gigs for data entry + copy -paste using Excel (the same services offered in each gig), Fiver might think they’re too similar. Your gigs might also be competing with each other for the same task(s).

I’d keep checking the buyer requests page a few times a day. You could also create other gigs for other things (having gigs in more than one category/subcategory might increase the amount of buyer requests you see).

I have made 6 gigs of data entry, web scrapping, copy paste work etc

I wouldn’t create multiple gigs that are too similar. If you’ve created multiple gigs for data entry + copy -paste using Excel (the same services offered in each gig), Fiver might think they’re too similar. Your gigs might also be competing with each other for the same task(s).

I’d keep checking the buyer requests page a few times a day. You could also create other gigs for other things (having gigs in more than one category/subcategory might increase the amount of buyer requests you see).

Thank you for your precious advice 🙂

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you it means alot 🙂

Archived