Buyer Threatening me, support me please!

lemon_hossain

Always think we are a Freelancer not an Employee here , So if u want to urge your Client, your credibility and ratings was go down, But if u want to talk your client and explain very well, the problem is easy to solve. So always Bring Big Big Patient anytime 😃 for my Opinion smiley:

tell your buyer to cancel the order.

What? The buyer can’t just cancel the order. The seller can- but the buyer can’t actually cancel it, just request a cancellation through disputing, in which case the seller still gets the choice.

I was saying the seller should tell the buyer to cancel the order. If the buyer agrees, then the seller can send the cancellation request to the buyer and he’ll accept it without any more trouble.

Actually, He Bought the basic pack of my gig, but he wants to take premium package services of my gig

I can feel you. If that’s the case and you can prove it to Customer Support, then they might cancel your order without affecting your stats.

Although you need to have evidence that the buyer picked the wrong package and his requirements don’t fall within the basic one. For example, if you’re offering 1 logo concept for the cheapest option and the buyer demands 3 logo concepts for the same price, then you have a valid point for the cancellation and there is completely no fault on your side.

Keep that in mind for the future and I would strongly advise not working with someone who’s treating you. Even if it’s a $1000 order, it’s not worth it, just too stressful.

Archived