Buyer Threatening me, support me please!

lemon_hossain

Sadly, this is a common problem. There are two things you can do:

1. Go ahead and let him leave a review and you respond to it.

or

1. Cancel the order, which will affect your rate.

Unfortunately, this platform has so much more support for it’s buyers than its sellers, and you’ll find we have to be our own CS. There is a chance that Fiverr CS might cancel the order, in which case your rate will be affected, but then you won’t get your money and will have worked for nothing (unless you appeal, which can sometimes be difficult to win)

I hope you and your buyer can sort this out, and I hope this has helped.

Sadly, this is a common problem. There are two things you can do:

1. Go ahead and let him leave a review and you respond to it.

or

1. Cancel the order, which will affect your rate.

Unfortunately, this platform has so much more support for it’s buyers than its sellers, and you’ll find we have to be our own CS. There is a chance that Fiverr CS might cancel the order, in which case your rate will be affected, but then you won’t get your money and will have worked for nothing (unless you appeal, which can sometimes be difficult to win)

I hope you and your buyer can sort this out, and I hope this has helped.

Thank you so much, I don’t know what’s going to happen to me 😥

You’ll need to remove the person’s name from the screenshots (it’s against the forum’s rules). And probably their country of origin as well. I don’t see how their country of origin is relevant to this post.

If the order was already placed, contact CS, send this same screenshot, ask them to cancel the order for you. Then block this person from contacting you.

If the order wasn’t placed yet, tell them that you can’t assist them and block them from contacting you.

You did nothing wrong, there is nothing to report you for. Unless you tried to upcharge this person and they noticed.

You’ll need to remove the person’s name from the screenshots (it’s against the forum’s rules). And probably their country of origin as well. I don’t see how their country of origin is relevant to this post.

If the order was already placed, contact CS, send this same screenshot, ask them to cancel the order for you. Then block this person from contacting you.

If the order wasn’t placed yet, tell them that you can’t assist them and block them from contacting you.

You did nothing wrong, there is nothing to report you for. Unless you tried to upcharge this person and they noticed.

But the screenshot shows the order page- not the inbox.

C´mon guys…

Write the CS, that the buyer is threatening you. And tell them to cancel the order without harming your stats. Afterwards - block the buyer.

Isn´t that difficult.

Actually - Fiverr is a lot easier when you don´t look at your stats. Cancellation Rate = 87% .

And?

Nothing to worry. Have patience and tell your buyer to cancel the order. Your order completion rate will be recovered within next 60 days. 👌

tell your buyer to cancel the order.

What? The buyer can’t just cancel the order. The seller can- but the buyer can’t actually cancel it, just request a cancellation through disputing, in which case the seller still gets the choice.

Did he already place an order? If he placed an order through your gig with the prices that you set up then why you don’t want to complete it?

He can not place an order with “cheaper price” than stated on your gigs

Actually, He Bought the basic pack of my gig, but he wants to take premium package services of my gig

Thanks for letting know!

C´mon guys…

Write the CS, that the buyer is threatening you. And tell them to cancel the order without harming your stats. Afterwards - block the buyer.

Isn´t that difficult.

Actually - Fiverr is a lot easier when you don´t look at your stats. Cancellation Rate = 87% .

And?

Thanks for support me, I did 🙂 and my stats 100%

Yes, I did 🙂 I

Actually, I provided him a qualityful work but he didn’t believe me! Don’t know why…

I provided him a qualityful work but he didn’t believe me!

Maybe he wanted to get free work. Usually when they threaten you that’s the situation. A real client would possibly express mild disappointment but to issue threats means they want you to be scared of them.

I provided him a qualityful work but he didn’t believe me!

Maybe he wanted to get free work. Usually when they threaten you that’s the situation. A real client would possibly express mild disappointment but to issue threats means they want you to be scared of them.

I thought so! If I let him work, he’ll cancel the order in future

Archived