**Why buyers are reluctant to give reviews?**

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

just shared my way or the polite way to the person who opened the topic and looking for suggestions.

I am a buyer and a seller on this platform. When a seller asks for a review, I never give one because I think asking–even in the way you said you ask–is rude. Just this week, I completed an order where I would have left a 5:star: review if the seller had not asked me to leave a review so he can grow on this platform.

As, @catwriter said, please do not advise others to do things that will get them in trouble on the Fiverr platform.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i suggest him these are the ways to convey your words, sometime buyers take it very friendly and sometime they ignore it

And sometimes sellers get an account warning for doing that.

If you want to take that risk, it’s up to you. However, please stop advising others to do something that could put their accounts in jeopardy. Customer Support isn’t going to remove a warning if someone says “sarmadrizvi24 told me it was ok if I say it in those words”.

Please try to make things simple

It is very simple. Don’t ask for feedback, even if you put it in different words (give us remarks or whatever). Just don’t.

Or do, if you wish to risk your account, but don’t tell others to do it.

How would you feel if someone lost their account and their only means of feeding their family because they listened to your advice?

@catwriter, @misscrystal, @vickiespencer,

All right, I understand. I am taking my words back!

Archived