Hello Fiverr! It's very nice to meet all of you

Kamusta, everyone!

I recently just became a part of this community and I am more than exhilirated!

I’m am from the Philippines, and am hoping to be able to find some success through Fiverr as I am currently financially struggling and have started to pay for my own education. I’m looking forward to share my love for graphic design, music, and writing, and would be more than glad to be able to help while I’m at it.

I would like to announce that I passed the Adobe Photoshop test, finding myself alongside the top 10% of all users that took the test.

I am truly happy to have taken the next step and be here. Here’s to looking forward to what the future may hold.

Kamusta, everyone!

I recently just became a part of this community and I am more than exhilirated!

I’m am from the Philippines, and am hoping to be able to find some success through Fiverr as I am currently financially struggling and have started to pay for my own education. I’m looking forward to share my love for graphic design, music, and writing, and would be more than glad to be able to help while I’m at it.

I would like to announce that I passed the Adobe Photoshop test, finding myself alongside the top 10% of all users that took the test.

I am truly happy to have taken the next step and be here. Here’s to looking forward to what the future may hold.

Welcome to Fiverr, @jeauxhibit! Good luck with your freelancing career, it can be difficult at first but I’m sure you’ll achieve success. 😁

Archived