Noobs on evens Veterans on odds

mr_mdcentury

It would be a win-win for everyone if fiverr would alternate the gig listing order on every first page of every category including the homepage. Anyone who’s a buyer won’t spend a lot of time sifting through all the gigs of 10 to 50 pages.

For example:

On the top of each page for let’s say M, Wed, Fri, Sun have all the gigs of noobies at the top of the page and the gigs of veterans on even days. Then alternate the weeks where noobs on even and vets on odds.

This in turn will allow the vets to meet more of their buyer’s request. Allow noobs to finally get buyer request for their gigs and fiverr will grow dramatically like Bruce Banner as the Incredible Hulk.

Love to get your feedback.

I’m not sure there’s a good answer about that just because only so many gigs can be featured with the 3million+ that are now available. I think the real key is to improve the search issue because although being on the front page boosts sales like crazy (I had 30 overnight on my first day at the top) it’s fleeting and surely more people search for specific gigs than just buy off the front pages.

Archived