Please review my profile i'm not recieving any ordes

shanzo555

It looks like you’re brand new. It can take months to get your first order. You’re going to need lots of patience, and while you wait, be sure to visit Fiverr often and make sure your gigs are as tuned up as they can be.

If you don’t advertise anywhere, then it can take even longer to get orders. You might consider having social media accounts for your brand if you don’t already, or see if you can hire someone to advertise for you if you have the budget for it.

But again, you’ll need lots of patience. Remember that buyers are real people. It is not about dropping a few gigs onto your account and just waiting for the money to flow in. You have to have something people want, and you have to be able to reach those people in order for them to buy.

Fiverr is pretty competitive nowadays. You need to step up your game in order to get ahead. 😉

It looks like you’re brand new. It can take months to get your first order. You’re going to need lots of patience, and while you wait, be sure to visit Fiverr often and make sure your gigs are as tuned up as they can be.

If you don’t advertise anywhere, then it can take even longer to get orders. You might consider having social media accounts for your brand if you don’t already, or see if you can hire someone to advertise for you if you have the budget for it.

But again, you’ll need lots of patience. Remember that buyers are real people. It is not about dropping a few gigs onto your account and just waiting for the money to flow in. You have to have something people want, and you have to be able to reach those people in order for them to buy.

Fiverr is pretty competitive nowadays. You need to step up your game in order to get ahead. 😉

we must wait months,how many weeks or months have you wait for your first order?

we must wait months,how many weeks or months have you wait for your first order?

When I first started here, there weren’t a lot of people making book trailers, so I had a pretty good advantage. It still took a good month or so to get my first order, and then they slowly trickled in.

Eventually, I left Fiverr for a couple years, and I just came back several months ago. Now the market has lots of book trailer creators, so even though I had lots of solid reviews behind me, it still took a couple of months to get my first new order. And orders are not coming in like they used to. I’ve had a few here and there, but definitely not at the level it used to be. Then there was the Christmas gig I had up for about two months that got zero orders, so there’s that! 😛

I don’t advertise, though. I’m comfortable letting my reviews and talent speak for themselves, and I just wait for people to pick me out of the search lineup. I work full time, and I have other projects that need my attention, so for now I’m okay letting the work come in slowly. I’ll work on advertising later.

You have to decide what works best for you. If you have time to devote to your gigs, then you should absolutely be looking into advertising. There are lots of good pieces of advice on these forums. I am constantly amazed at the sheer number of people that start threads asking how long until they get their first order, why are they not making money on day one, etc, etc. If you just take the time to read through the forums, you’ll see that it’s definitely not a get-rich-quick job. It takes time, patience, and hard work.

I am new also. I looked at your site and it looks GREAT! They say it takes a month or so until you get orders so be patient and continue to log in. Check out this free learning Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller it really helped me. Also, have you seen the “buyers requests” under the more tab on your dashboard? You can bid on jobs there. Good Luck!

I am new also. I looked at your site and it looks GREAT! They say it takes a month or so until you get orders so be patient and continue to log in. Check out this free learning Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller it really helped me. Also, have you seen the “buyers requests” under the more tab on your dashboard? You can bid on jobs there. Good Luck!

I also not get any order till now.

Archived