Why not show Review?

jewesiraj

Hello,

I have completed my first order. Already bid money added my account. Unfortunately no review shows in my profile or gig. I asked to my buyer about his reviews, he told me already he leave his reviews. But still this review is not shown anywhere. Order completed over 10 days.

Can anyone help me please to show review?

Guest lloydsolutions

Hello,

I have completed my first order. Already bid money added my account. Unfortunately no review shows in my profile or gig. I asked to my buyer about his reviews, he told me already he leave his reviews. But still this review is not shown anywhere. Order completed over 10 days.

I asked to my buyer about his reviews,

Check out this article:

Many sellers have complained on the forum that they got a warning because they asked about a review.

Best just to leave this and move on.

Hello,

he told me already he leave his reviews. But still this review is not shown anywhere. Order completed over 10 days.

he told me already he leave his reviews. But still this review is not shown anywhere. Order completed over 10 days.

Besides the buyer review that shows on your profile, there is also a “secret” review that Fiverr buyers complete. This review is visible only to Fiverr. Perhaps this is the review your buyer was talking about.

Also, heed @lloydsolutions warning. Because asking about a review could get you an account warning! 🙀

image.png.19a8f0980f63db4e60814b76d2f22b8f.png
image814×400 21 KB

when the order complete and if the buyer leaves a review by he/her own experience what you serve then if you again reply to the buyer as a review it will show review automatically. but if you do not respond he/her review at that time then the buyer review will be shown after 14 days.

Note: You should not ask about the review from the buyer. Because it is totally Fiverr Rules violations. so be careful. Thanks.

Archived