Kindly please review my gigs and give suggestions

papinpainting

Hey Jonk! Congrats on your first 5-star review! I’m sure you have many more to come. Your art is great!

Perhaps you can offer tiered packages? A simple drawing for basic, more advanced for medium and then super detailed and customized for the pro package?

I’d also recommend doing away with unlimited revisions. You’ll find during your time on Fiverr that if the client isn’t happy after 6 or 7 revisions, either they don’t know what they want or there has been a miscommunication somewhere along the line. Also, you don’t want someone coming back months later saying “but it’s unlimited…” Customer Support will ask you to fulfil the request within reason if you did offer unlimited revisions.

Best of luck!

Hey Jonk! Congrats on your first 5-star review! I’m sure you have many more to come. Your art is great!

Perhaps you can offer tiered packages? A simple drawing for basic, more advanced for medium and then super detailed and customized for the pro package?

I’d also recommend doing away with unlimited revisions. You’ll find during your time on Fiverr that if the client isn’t happy after 6 or 7 revisions, either they don’t know what they want or there has been a miscommunication somewhere along the line. Also, you don’t want someone coming back months later saying “but it’s unlimited…” Customer Support will ask you to fulfil the request within reason if you did offer unlimited revisions.

Best of luck!

Hi Gwyneth,

Congrats on your first 5-star review! I’m sure you have many more to come. Your art is great!

Thank you so much 😃

Some friends in the Facebook group suggested I make a package at a low price first to look for reviews and complete orders.

And they also suggest offering unlimited revisions so that customers can be truly satisfied with the results they get from my services.

Thanks again, maybe I will change my packages and delete unlimited revisions in the next week. For now, I’m researching some of the same services as me and want to find a gap so that my gigs are different from them.

Hi Gwyneth,

Congrats on your first 5-star review! I’m sure you have many more to come. Your art is great!

Thank you so much 😃

Some friends in the Facebook group suggested I make a package at a low price first to look for reviews and complete orders.

And they also suggest offering unlimited revisions so that customers can be truly satisfied with the results they get from my services.

Thanks again, maybe I will change my packages and delete unlimited revisions in the next week. For now, I’m researching some of the same services as me and want to find a gap so that my gigs are different from them.

Just tread carefully with unlimited revisions for the time being. Most buyers are pretty cool about revisions, but there are also a lot of people who will take advantage of it! Keep up the good work though!

Just tread carefully with unlimited revisions for the time being. Most buyers are pretty cool about revisions, but there are also a lot of people who will take advantage of it! Keep up the good work though!

Thank you very much for the advice. Very helpful. I will change it after I make a new gigs cover.

Archived