My gig is not showing up

johab

I created my second gig, and when I searched for it earlier it was showing up in the category page.
When I look for the gig now, it is competently gone.
Gig status is active in my panel, but I have searched for the exact title of the gig and by the category but it is nowhere to be seen:(
Is there somewhere I can contact Fiverr support?

Yes you can contact fiver Support by this link https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

go that link and select fast option GIG >> the Second option select My gig doesn’t appear in search Then the third option select your gig title

If Your Gig status is pending then take Fiverr support but if all are active >> that’s all are ok

Hy. . .My gig status is showing pending. . what should i do next. . .please guide . . .Thanks!

Under What is the issue with your gig?, I used the option “Why was my gig denied”, and asked why it was pending. Support tooked up the gig and the next day, they mailed me back and the gig was active… You can try to do the same.

Under What is the issue with your gig?, I used the option “Why was my gig denied”, and asked why it was pending. Support tooked up the gig and the next day, they mailed me back and the gig was active… You can try to do the same.

I select the option, “My gig does’nt appear in search” .

Archived