Please give me some advice about my gigs and profile?

sanmlo_creation

Hi all,

I joined fiverr on 2015 and did not be an active member. Now finished my studies and willing be a freelancer ☺️ . So I created some gigs according to my profession.I’m currently working as a Web Developer.

Can you please review my profile and gigs.I like to hear your valuable comments and advice form you and improve my selling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Followings are the my gigs.

My Profile 👉 San mLo Creation

Thank You very much for your valuable time ❤️.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.)
Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more?
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.
Your cartoon gig offers ‘full body’ but your samples only show busts.
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly.
There are several English errors in your gigs, and your profile.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly.

@imagination7413 Hey, I am also new on Fiverr. I have just joined 3-4 days ago, I was wondering that is it possible if you could also review my profile? I would very much appreciate it. Thanks 😃

Thank You very much for your comments & advises @imagination7413 .I will fix those errors immediately. 😊

Archived