Please Help with Potentially Hazardous Situation!

traxie2001

Hello, Fellow-Sellers:

I’m in a bit of a bind here and am not exactly sure what to do. I’m a new seller and had a client order my writing gig. He submitted three different topics that should total 500-750 words (my gig is only up to 500 words). Since they are three separate topics, I sent him a message letting him know that he would have to purchase one gig per topic and that one gig is not enough. I haven’t heard back, but I’m wondering what my options as a seller are if he refuses a mutual cancellation? He violated the terms of my selling policy and I don’t want to get a hit because I didn’t deliver the order.

Thank you so much for your help!

Traxie2001

Buyer responded and insists that he wants just one 500-word article written. I replied and let him know that even though he only wants 500 words total, the topics he provided do not meet my specifications for only one gig. Oy. Awaiting his response to my email.

Thanks for your help!!

Guest refundhost

Send a cancel request with explanation & invitation to buy another gig or two for cause if wanting to continue, alternatively you would force a cancellation ( CS).

That would result in either a cancellation or you getting what you wanted for the work.

But you’ve taken the time to write well over 200 words here which could have gone to the work, got you SOME money and built your credibility for other prospective buyers.

Which is more efficient?

Archived