Buyer Request Sample

mohammedadib

Hi Everyone, I wanted to know about buyer request. When i get buyer request @everyday. And also what will i send them ? Do you have any attractive sample / template (if you have any category). Please send me the sample. I wanted to make my request by your creative ideas. Thanks.

Do you have any attractive sample / template

The best response to buyer requests is an offer that meets the buyer’s needs. There is no:

sample / template

Gina said it best in her post about what she, as a buyer, wants to see in a response to a buyer request.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

Do you have any attractive sample / template

The best response to buyer requests is an offer that meets the buyer’s needs. There is no:

sample / template

Gina said it best in her post about what she, as a buyer, wants to see in a response to a buyer request.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

noted & thanks @vickiespencer

They just fish for concepts, like free logo design ideas. Never consider your concepts samples. Use them in paid orders. They will not buy from you, they will just steal the idea and ask someone cheaper to create it (someone with unlimited reviews so they can ask for perfection from someone who can barely hold a mouse in his hand, take the logo from them and cancel the order to get it free). Link them your portfolio.

They just fish for concepts, like free logo design ideas. Never consider your concepts samples. Use them in paid orders. They will not buy from you, they will just steal the idea and ask someone cheaper to create it (someone with unlimited reviews so they can ask for perfection from someone who can barely hold a mouse in his hand, take the logo from them and cancel the order to get it free). Link them your portfolio.

thanks for your suggestion dear @arcticdesigner

• 10 months later...

Archived