Time after Revision

pixperpoint

Hello! I have delivered all the items of my order on time. Now the buyer has requested for revisions. Another stopwatch is being shown on the order page. From what I have heard, after the first delivery, if the buyer asks for revision, the seller can take as much time as he wants to (to do the revisions). Or should I deliver the work (after doing revisions) before the stopwatch time ends on the order page? Please clear me on this.

When you deliver your service before the order close and the buyer ask for revision, that won’t affect anything but it best you do the revision in time to earn good relationship with your client.

As for the stop watch, even when you deliver and your customer accept your delivery the clock will still be ticking.

When you deliver your service before the order close and the buyer ask for revision, that won’t affect anything but it best you do the revision in time to earn good relationship with your client.

As for the stop watch, even when you deliver and your customer accept your delivery the clock will still be ticking.

Gotcha! Thanks buddy!

• 1 month later...

Archived