Denied gig without a clear reason

alone4ever

I assume he means the gig didn’t mention anything about academic work, so Fiverr saying it’s denied because of being an academic gig is incorrect. If the gig never mentioned anything about doing academic work, maybe it could be because a review mentioned “assignments” or something or maybe the profile image might have made CS think it was related to academic work?

EXACTLY! and that’s what I said to CS and they apologized for denied it and also they did say they I can’t return it too.

I assume he means the gig didn’t mention anything about academic work, so Fiverr saying it’s denied because of being an academic gig is incorrect. If the gig never mentioned anything about doing academic work, maybe it could be because a review mentioned “assignments” or something or maybe the profile image might have made CS think it was related to academic work?

I assume he means the gig didn’t mention anything about academic work,

The gig does not have to have the words “academic work” in it. Having the word essay is enough to get Fiverr to notice it.

• 2 weeks later...

I assume he means the gig didn’t mention anything about academic work,

The gig does not have to have the words “academic work” in it. Having the word essay is enough to get Fiverr to notice it.

I totally agree with that, both words leads to the same thing which is “not allowed gig”.

Archived