Newbies

Guest massivetraffik

Guest massivetraffik

Hello fiverrs, am new on fiverr and i am just not getting the sales and i have great gigs. what can i do to improve my sales.thank you all.

@massivetraffik

Hi and welcome!

Before you jump into getting sales, you might want to take a look around.

In less than 30 seconds, by doing a simple Fiverr search I found a Seller with nearly 100% identical gigs, descriptions and tags as yours. Only a few words are changed.

1…

"This is not bots. This is 100% purely quality human leads.It is also 100% Adsense-secure.

I will blast Your WEBSITE to 10,000 backlinks and Directories for higher Ranking for $5"

2…

"This is 100% purely quality human leads. This is not bots. It is also 100% Adsense-save.

I will burst Your WEBSITE to 10,000 backlinks and Directories for higher Ranking for $5"

And that’s just the first paragraph of yours and their gigs. The similarities keep on going through out. Even the gig photos are identical, just different colors. The other Seller has been on Fiverr 10 days and you’ve been on Fiverr 5 days. Something ain’t right.

Someone is copying someone, or someone has two Fiverr accounts, which isn’t allowed.

Aside, one might think that a Seller that states “I have made a name in the world of traffic generation.” as you have, would not have to ask on the Forum, how to make sales.

Good luck!

Archived