Unwanted seller contacting more

vaishali_r

But she mentions her response rate and “unnecessary without any freelancing work.”

She is a seller, and other sellers contact her for reasons that have nothing to do with buying from her, but if she doesn’t reply, her response rate will suffer.

(I think that’s what she’s saying, I could be wrong)

She is a seller, and other sellers contact her for reasons that have nothing to do with buying from her, but if she doesn’t reply, her response rate will suffer.

Yes that is what I am saying the poster is a seller but she is referring to buyers contacting her.

OK, we block them but issue is our response rate down,

No it doesn’t.

Only your first response to someone counts toward your response rate.

You shouldn’t cater to people waste your time for any reason, anyway. If you are very professional it is less likely this will happen. It is the nature of the beast that you will get some pointless inquiries.

You are right , if we are not want to response them, our response rate goes down,.,.,. and count by Fiverr as no response to person(may be i am rigth)

You are right , if we are not want to response them, our response rate goes down,.,.,. and count by Fiverr as no response to person(may be i am rigth)

You are right , if we are not want to response them, our response rate goes down,

Just respond with something brief (that you’re not interested or that you can’t help them), and then report/block them. It will only take you a few seconds, and you response rate will remain intact.

Archived