I'm new and stucked

Guest animadreamer

Guest animadreamer

Hello! My name is Tiffany and I’m a freelance 2D animator, character designer, and illustrator. I just started posting my artworks on different websites hoping to find a gig or project to work on. This is my first time trying to find work online so I would appreciate if anyone could guide me through the process and teach me on how to sell myself.

Thank you very much!

Hello! My name is Tiffany and I’m a freelance 2D animator, character designer, and illustrator. I just started posting my artworks on different websites hoping to find a gig or project to work on. This is my first time trying to find work online so I would appreciate if anyone could guide me through the process and teach me on how to sell myself.

Thank you very much!

I would appreciate if anyone could guide me through the process and teach me on how to sell myself.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips and helpful information in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Guest animadreamer

I would appreciate if anyone could guide me through the process and teach me on how to sell myself.

Check out:

Also check out: for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips and helpful information in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived