Sending CD copies to participating clients

devilisanenglis

Are you asking if you can post your contact information on Fiverr? If so, no, you cannot. According to the Fiverr Terms of Service, you cannot share personal contact information on Fiverr. You might be able to work out an upload of the noted music via DropBox here on Fiverr, but Fiverr does not allow the sharing of personal contact information.

Are you asking if you can post your contact information on Fiverr? If so, no, you cannot. According to the Fiverr Terms of Service, you cannot share personal contact information on Fiverr. You might be able to work out an upload of the noted music via DropBox here on Fiverr, but Fiverr does not allow the sharing of personal contact information.

Fair enough, but how can you upload a whole CD onto Dropbox, incl. jewel case? And why does the fact that it’s not allowed need to be mentioned three times by you? A simple “I’m afraid it’s against Fiverr’s policy for personal contact information to be shared via the messaging system” would suffice.

Fair enough, but how can you upload a whole CD onto Dropbox, incl. jewel case? And why does the fact that it’s not allowed need to be mentioned three times by you? A simple “I’m afraid it’s against Fiverr’s policy for personal contact information to be shared via the messaging system” would suffice.

And why does the fact that it’s not allowed need to be mentioned three times by you? A simple “I’m afraid it’s against Fiverr’s policy for personal contact information to be shared via the messaging system” would suffice.

Perhaps I like to be thorough. Or, perhaps it is such an important bit of information, that I wanted to make sure you were well informed of that rule.

Archived