Stopped Recieving Orders and now I'm confused

bestatwhatido1

Hey everyone
So i managed to get a client via Buyer Requests and i got 3 orders from him and now he’s busy with his own mess and other than that i completed just one other order
Its been a week and I’m regularly replying to buyer requests but i haven’t managed to get another order even though i have good gig views and impressions
I have a very professional looking gig and still I’m struggling with finding new clients via Buyer Requests and with search results too
Can any of you help me out and point out what my mistake is?
you can see the gig for yourself and tell me if there’s something wrong with it or not although i highly doubt that
Link to gig {https://www.fiverr.com/share/vLplD}

Hey everyone

So i managed to get a client via Buyer Requests and i got 3 orders from him and now he’s busy with his own mess and other than that i completed just one other order

Its been a week and I’m regularly replying to buyer requests but i haven’t managed to get another order even though i have good gig views and impressions

I have a very professional looking gig and still I’m struggling with finding new clients via Buyer Requests and with search results too

Can any of you help me out and point out what my mistake is?

you can see the gig for yourself and tell me if there’s something wrong with it or not although i highly doubt that

Link to gig {https://www.fiverr.com/share/vLplD}

I’m struggling with finding new clients via Buyer Requests

This may be helpful to you: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

I’m struggling with finding new clients via Buyer Requests

This may be helpful to you: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

I read somehwere that i should avoid writing down long and boring description because it usually gets ignored because of length as not a lot of people want to spend most of their time reading an essay that’s why i’ve recently sent short and to the point replies but those aren’t working for me as well

I read somehwere that i should avoid writing down long and boring description because it usually gets ignored because of length as not a lot of people want to spend most of their time reading an essay that’s why i’ve recently sent short and to the point replies but those aren’t working for me as well

Don’t rely on Buyer Requests.

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of helpful tips and information in the above.

Don’t rely on Buyer Requests.

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of helpful tips and information in the above.

Other than Buyer Requests the only solution is to rank my gig so that i can get more traffic but that’s why i said that i’m confused as i was recently told on this forum that ranking shouldn’t be my top concern, contacting and understanding the buyers should be

There are mixed reviews and that’s what making me more confused

You could create more gigs related to the other skills you mention in your profile.

Also there were a couple of apostrophes missing in the gig video.

Also in the current gig I’d be careful of copyright in terms of lyrics/video.

You are right about the copyright issues but I made these lyric videos so that i can showmy buyers some samples of some work i’ve done

I made these videos by myself and I haven’t downloaded them from anywhere

Also, if i’m not supposed to use these videos then how am i supposed to show my work to the clients?

You are right about the copyright issues but I made these lyric videos so that i can showmy buyers some samples of some work i’ve done

Also, if i’m not supposed to use these videos then how am i supposed to show my work to the clients?

What I meant was your gig video seem to incorporate footage from various groups’ music videos which I assume you don’t own the rights to use (eg. have the American band “Motionless in White” given you permission to use clips from their music video?). Also the lyrics which you show in the video will be copyrighted to them I assume (or at least, if it’s someone else’s song eg. from a famous group, it’s likely to be copyrighted and probably can’t be used without permission).

I suppose you could make up some lyrics or have some made up and use video sources you create/have the rights to use to create the gig video with.

Creating other gigs with other skills from your profile might be more profitable or increase profits (if done as well as your current gig) and have less copyright issues.

i was recently told on this forum that ranking shouldn’t be my top concern, contacting and understanding the buyers should be

I’d be careful about contacting past buyers too, in case any flag it as spam if it’s not about a current order they have or if it’s not about a request they’ve recently made.

What I meant was your gig video seem to incorporate footage from various groups’ music videos which I assume you don’t own the rights to use (eg. have the American band “Motionless in White” given you permission to use clips from their music video?). Also the lyrics which you show in the video will be copyrighted to them I assume (or at least, if it’s someone else’s song eg. from a famous group, it’s likely to be copyrighted and probably can’t be used without permission).

I suppose you could make up some lyrics or have some made up and use video sources you create/have the rights to use to create the gig video with.

Creating other gigs with other skills from your profile might be more profitable or increase profits (if done as well as your current gig) and have less copyright issues.

i was recently told on this forum that ranking shouldn’t be my top concern, contacting and understanding the buyers should be

I’d be careful about contacting past buyers too, in case any flag it as spam if it’s not about a current order they have or if it’s not about a request they’ve recently made.

I can’t just make up some lyrics and i hope you understand because I’m skilled in designing not writing the lyrics

I can’t make a song by myself and then make a lyric video of it

Do you suggest me to make an intro to my gig instead?

I can’t just make up some lyrics and i hope you understand because I’m skilled in designing not writing the lyrics

I also said “or have some made up” - ie. there are gigs that will create songs/lyrics for you which you could then own the rights to (depending on the gig etc - you could check the rights with the seller.).

You could do and/or create another gig related to editing or video or illustrations. Also the first thing you say in your profile is “I am a SOFTWARE Engineer”. Something related to that could be quite profitable for a gig.

Archived