How much time do you spend daily on fiverr?

pixperpoint

Hello! I was just wondering how much time is spent on the platform by my fellow sellers. I am a logo designer and a new seller and I roughly spend 1 hour daily on the site to check the gig rankings and understanding algorithms. Off site time spent by me is around 2 or 2.5 hours because every second or third day, I come up with a new gig containing new images, new PDFs and new videos. So my question is, am I allocating enough time on this platform or do I need to put in more effort? I would also like to know how much other sellers, in my niche, spend their time on fiverr. Please, if comfortable, mention your seller level as well so that I can get an idea about what it takes when you go up on levels. Thanks!

NOTE : Spending time is not only limited to staying ‘online’ all the time. Making gigs, doing gig research, recording a gig video etc all includes working on spending time on fiverr.

Unlimited revisions attracts the wrong kind of client.

Changing your gigs all the time means they’ll never show up in search - just leave them be.

You’re better spending your time finding out where your target market hangs out and advertising to them there - subtly!

I generally leave a fiverr tab open and get on with other things … until it gets late or whatever.

You don’t need any special time, once your gig description, the picture is fine, you are good to go. Make sure you do check on your analysis to see how your gig is ranking, avoid gig editing it kills gig from ranking well if you are level one seller check on buyer request and take your free time to read article on how you can increase your skills. All the best

• 2 years later...

Archived