How to improve my gig/ Get my first offer

creativeandrei

Hello. Today I created a new account as I am interested in writing articles and blog posts. I spent most of my day researching how I should edit my gig for it to look more proffesional. Also I sent offers ot the 2 buyer requests that appeared in my feed (there were only 2).

What else should I do? I still have 0 views and I put in all the effort that I could.

https://www.fiverr.com/creativeandrei/write-a-quality-and-engaging-blog-post

" I write SEO friendly, well structured and engaging articles and blog posts. It has been my passion since I discovered english to write and write, and I wish to expand my knowledge in the domain and help others by doing so. They can be used wherever you want. Once I write them, they belong entirely to you"

• If you’re positioning your services as a compelling blog post writer, be sure that grammar, etc. is on point as well as being ‘compelling’ enough for someone to contact you.

• Your gig description is a short elevator pitch “This is what I offer, this is my s.o.p, etc.” Keep your journey, etc. held to your profile description.

• Optimize all your photos, pdf’s, etc.

• Utilize the portfolio tab (if applicable) as an opportunity to provide some samples of your work.

• Promote on social media to help drive traffic.

I hope this helped.

J

" I write SEO friendly, well structured and engaging articles and blog posts. It has been my passion since I discovered english to write and write, and I wish to expand my knowledge in the domain and help others by doing so. They can be used wherever you want. Once I write them, they belong entirely to you"

• If you’re positioning your services as a compelling blog post writer, be sure that grammar, etc. is on point as well as being ‘compelling’ enough for someone to contact you.

• Your gig description is a short elevator pitch “This is what I offer, this is my s.o.p, etc.” Keep your journey, etc. held to your profile description.

• Optimize all your photos, pdf’s, etc.

• Utilize the portfolio tab (if applicable) as an opportunity to provide some samples of your work.

• Promote on social media to help drive traffic.

I hope this helped.

J

Thank you for the tips…

Archived