Copyright assignment form

ruanna3

I had a buyer message me for a custom song gig and one of the requests was that I sign a copyright assignment form, essentially transferring all rights to them legally. This is the first time this question has come up for me and I was wondering if anyone else had encountered it.

Is it something to be wary of or just a formality? I’d love to hear people’s thoughts, thanks!

Anna

~Annasongs~

That’s what I thought, @madmoo. Though I guess there’s always a possibility that your Fiverr song could be used for a multi-million dollar ad campaign and you’re out of luck ;). I’m always just grateful to have a chance to create something unique for a little money.

Thanks for responding!

That’s what I thought, @madmoo. Though I guess there’s always a possibility that your Fiverr song could be used for a multi-million dollar ad campaign and you’re out of luck ;). I’m always just grateful to have a chance to create something unique for a little money.

Thanks for responding!

Thanks for responding!

Thanks for responding!

Thanks for responding!

Archived