Copyright assignment form

ruanna3

Guest tn5rr2012

IF one feels the need to make it clear who “owns” the copyright or rights to a product or service then it needs to be stated either from the buyer or seller, if nothing is stated then it is a free for all. when I was a photographer I always had the “model” sign a release form which mean I owned the rights to do whatever I wanted with the photo. On my spotlight gig post I submitted a photo to seller to edit. That photo is 5 yrs old but I still own the rights to it and have the release (somewhere). So my question is for that photo since it was posted on fiverr and they have their TOS, who controls the rights to it?

Guest tn5rr2012

IF one feels the need to make it clear who “owns” the copyright or rights to a product or service then it needs to be stated either from the buyer or seller, if nothing is stated then it is a free for all. when I was a photographer I always had the “model” sign a release form which mean I owned the rights to do whatever I wanted with the photo. On my spotlight gig post I submitted a photo to seller to edit. That photo is 5 yrs old but I still own the rights to it and have the release (somewhere). So my question is for that photo since it was posted on fiverr and they have their TOS, who controls the rights to it?

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived