I am getting some views on my gigs but not many orders (can anyone help)

instagramaccs

Hey guys, I’m getting a few views on my gigs and clicks but not many orders, I’ve received 1 order but thats about it. Can you guys please check my gigs out and tell me what I can change about them because I’d really like to put the time and effort in to promote my gig.

Thanks & Regards

Hi,
a) you can share your portfolio link in your gigs description. very important for a seller.
b) you added only one work sample in your gigs slider, you have two more. also you have additional options for pdf and video.
c) your sample images are not good enough i think. i am sorry 🙂 probably those are beautiful for others.
d) In your sample images you highlighted text. also color combinations are not good enough. sorry again.

Hi,

a) you can share your portfolio link in your gigs description. very important for a seller.

b) you added only one work sample in your gigs slider, you have two more. also you have additional options for pdf and video.

c) your sample images are not good enough i think. i am sorry 🙂 probably those are beautiful for others.

d) In your sample images you highlighted text. also color combinations are not good enough. sorry again.

Thanks for tips 🙂

Archived