This place is a WASTE of your time

design71

The only thing we can do about it to choose not to participate. I’m shutting down this account because its too much of a distraction to earn 80 cents on the dollar.

Don’t act on emotions…stay for a while; weigh every option (economic impact) before closing the account. Don’t test the depth of a river with both feet. You can start your own business, and still have Fiverr funds to finance it, pending when you are fully established. Life happens, but know this too shall pass.

Long story short…

• Top Rated Seller for years
  • Over $45k+ in gigs sold
  • Hundreds of 5 star reviews

Then after ONE lousy buyer experience with a loser who bought the gig, agreed to the terms, accepted the delivery then pitched an aggressive / whiney fit about how he misunderstood to Customer Service gets me booted down to level II. No warning, nothing.

I’m sure you’ve had a similar experience with Fiverr presuming ‘guilt’ first and penalizing you the seller, haven’t you?

Message from Fiverr sent…Screw you, Seller.

Had enough of this crap on top of the 20% take?

Tired of the non-responsive / non-helpful / vindictive CS responses?

Tired of the additional loopholes and changes that make it harder to sell?

You’re better than this place…because, it’s nothing more than a virtual garage sale, where you’re just a bottom dollar number to people who want your value for pennies.

Do you like earning 80 cents on every dollar, before taxes?

Do you like paying the salaries of a management team that could give a crap?

Then stay… or, send a message and close your account.

Then after ONE lousy buyer experience with a loser who bought the gig, agreed to the terms, accepted the delivery then pitched an aggressive / whiney fit about how he misunderstood to Customer Service gets me booted down to level II. No warning, nothing.

what exactly happened ?

Archived