I'm new ON fiverr and I just faced Order cancelation

I don’t know what a plugin is. If someone wants to create a thread explaining what a plugin is, giving some examples of them and when they are used, and what the licensing requirements are and how that works, it would be helpful to me and maybe others.

I don’t know what a plugin is. If someone wants to create a thread explaining what a plugin is, giving some examples of them and when they are used, and what the licensing requirements are and how that works, it would be helpful to me and maybe others.

Plugins, in simple layman terms, are pieces of software that enhance the performance, or give extra function to a program such as Wordpress. You make a website with Wordpress, but with the help of plugins, you can add functionalities like ‘text editors’, ‘sliders’, ‘counters’ etc. Most of them are free. Others can be bought.

Plugins, in simple layman terms, are pieces of software that enhance the performance, or give extra function to a program such as Wordpress. You make a website with Wordpress, but with the help of plugins, you can add functionalities like ‘text editors’, ‘sliders’, ‘counters’ etc. Most of them are free. Others can be bought.

I see. I’m surprised things like that would require a license. I made html websites a long time ago with snippets of code to do those things. I suppose if you are using a theme you need to have plugins for it but it seems to me they would include things like you mentioned automatically in a theme.

How exotic would a function of a website have to be to require someone to buy the license for a piece of code?

I see. I’m surprised things like that would require a license. I made html websites a long time ago with snippets of code to do those things. I suppose if you are using a theme you need to have plugins for it but it seems to me they would include things like you mentioned automatically in a theme.

How exotic would a function of a website have to be to require someone to buy the license for a piece of code?

Like I said, most of them are free. Even those that charge have free versions available but they have a few features lacking. If a code is giving them a feature that will help with SEO or generate more traffic, protects the website from viruses/hackers etc, then to some people, it is valuable enough to pay coins for.

And yes, themes usually come with all functions added but if you’re looking to add a function to your site is not on the theme, you can use a plugins. It is actually a very good way of mixing things up and customizing the website to your needs and preferences.

Archived