#277 Alexa ranked website doesn't have a customer care phone number!

paulamit

Sellers who are fine with how things are and can solve their own problems can pay 20%. Sellers who want phone or live chat support can pay 30% to cover the cost.

Let’s frame the sentence differently, “Sellers who are not confident enough to increase their gig prices can pay 20% without customer phone support, and sellers who are professional enough to increase the gig price and have the phone support will pay 30%” 😉

Let’s frame the sentence differently, “Sellers who are not confident enough to increase their gig prices can pay 20% without customer phone support, and sellers who are professional enough to increase the gig price and have the phone support will pay 30%” 😉

Whatever. Your logic now is just getting more convoluted.

• You want telephone support, despite the problem you want support concerning not being one a customer service agent could help you with.
  • In your view, sellers who need telephone support are more capable and professional than sellers who don’t.

As it stands, you might want to be careful what you wish for. In every case, CS agents check the profiles of sellers when answering queries. In your case, you are breaching TOS by stating in your profile that you are a Level 2 seller when actually, you are a Level 1 seller.

If you had called customer support today, they would have told you they can’t help, and possibly have issued you with an account warning. :man_facepalming:

• 1 month later...

How much would the cost per minute be?? Then again it would be great because I would finally hear the voice of discobot before my call disconnects after my credit runs out.

Do you guys still pay per minute to talk to a company’s CS? That must be miserable.

Archived