How to increase gig impression and click?

bashir_expert1

Hey, hope you are fine.
You can share your gig in different social sties. like Facecook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Do Post in facebook groups. Past your gig links in comments related to your gig. same in twitter you can comment in different tweets. where the retweet is about 1k or above. it will give you much more impressions… Same as linkedIn. Paste your link of gig in different comments…
If you have facebook page or group then post and PIN your gig in FB Page or Groups.

• Like 6

Here are some tips I recommend:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…
So I recently had a problem with something to resolve which I stumbled on to the forum. I saw that there’s alot of people who still aren’t clear on how they can start out as a seller on Fiverr. So here are my two cents on the matter, thing’s I’ve learned throughout my 6 years of freelancing experience. [update]: If you’re not completely new to this and just want to upgrade your gig styles, here are some best practices that I wrote about that have helped me and others over the years. Link Lets…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

• Like 6

On 7/2/2019 at 1:50 PM, hamzaminhaj_786 said:

You can share your gig in different social sties. like Facecook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Do Post in facebook groups. Past your gig links in comments related to your gig. same in twitter you can comment in different tweets. where the retweet is about 1k or above. it will give you much more impressions… Same as linkedIn. Paste your link of gig in different comments…

If you have facebook page or group then post and PIN your gig in FB Page or Groups.

Thank you, brother. I will try to do the same.

On 7/2/2019 at 1:50 PM, insects44 said:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

I will. Than you very much.

• Like 7

• 5 weeks later...

Hi There,
My Fiverr Gig Wordpress Migration was 1st page till yesterday. Then I suddenly got the Gig to modify Notification. Then I modify my gig and it was pending approval. But 2 hours ago my gig comes again live. But I don’t see my Gig on the first page. I’m very much tensed. Will my gig show on the first page again?
Please help.
Thanks

• Like 5

• 2 years later...

Hello all,

hope you all are doing great.

This is My Gig >> https://www.fiverr.com/bashir_expert1/create-responsive-wordpress-website-design-or-landing-page 

Can anyone suggest what I've to improve on my gig to get orders? I haven't got any order on this Gig since 3 months.

Please help. 

Thank you

Edited by bashir_expert1
  • Like 8

• 2 months later...

Hello there,

How are you all?

I come here to discuss why i can't get any order after got Top rated badge. but all gigs are going to down and not getting impressions and click. could you please give me some suggesions how can i improve my gigs to get better result in search engine and get more orders?

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

OMG ... I am not ready to accept such kind of word from you? After earning thousands of dollar and thousands of clients you can not say something like this. You are brilliant and successful person. 

I am confused 

12 hours ago, bashir_expert1 said:

i can't get any order after got Top rated badge.

does any order = 0 ? 

or earlier time you would get 7 order per week now getting 1 ? 

I think you can create new gigs and update previous gig if you do not get expected result.

By the way best of luck i wish you get your track again.  

Edited by positivezahid
  • Like 11

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...