What is going on with this order ? Hacked ? Does not make any sense ! Help please

paul2411

As I promised, here is the (Really fast!)reply of Fiverr. As I expected Fiverr’s got our back in these critical cases. It’s a great relief !

Gio | Team Lead Today at 15:34

Hi Paul,

I completely understand your confusion. The order that you contacted us about was cancelled because the buyer opened a dispute/chargeback on their payment with their payment provider. Fiverr cannot prevent or would have known about any fraudulent transactions. They are handled through a third party payment vendor, not through Fiverr. Any person that uses a stolen payment method, such as a credit card or hacked Paypal account, may process an order through a third payment system to create an order on Fiverr. When we are able to determine a chargeback due to fraud, we immediately cancel the order and return the funds back to the third party as we are required to do so to comply with our payment vendors Terms of Use. There is no way around that process.

Don’t worry, Fiverr’s got your back, so we compensated you for the funds you earned on this order, and you will be able to withdraw these funds after the 7 day clearance period. 🙂

In the meantime, check out the following https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/chargebacks-and-seller-protection

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Quote from the previous link:

In cases where the service was completely provided , Fiverr will protect you from fraud chargebacks. The funds will be added back to your account, and after seven days, you will be able to withdraw the funds. Most importantly, it will not affect your cancellation rate.

I am not sure about about cancellation rate. Maybe it’s true but the order appears now as cancelled not as completed.

That is a wonderful news Paul, I had several cancellations in the past after delivery and feedback completion. I never bothered to contact the customer support from now onwards I will contact them in such cases. Thank you for updating us.

Archived