Gig video not approved

irockvfx

I’ve created my gig since past 3weeks now and my video is not showing on my gig… Whenever I check it, it says waiting for approval, I wonder how long that’s gonna take, and for this reason I’m not getting any order… Cos I do animation videos and people will try to see my work first before they order. . Please help me out in this situation…

Hi there @irockvfx. Sorry to hear this, and I think 3 weeks approval is way to long, to be honest??? My videos has been approved in less than 2 hours. Try to upload it once more and add Fiverr on your File description before uploading your files, mp4 etc! Also try to add something like ‘‘Exclusively on Fiverr’’ in your video’s. It helps! Good luck!! Sincerely, Humberto

Please be patient. It will or will not be approved, whenever Fiverr clears your video. It is not an immediate process, and I’m sure Fiverr has plenty of other gigs and videos to look over as well.

OK… Thanks… I appreciate it

Hi there @irockvfx. Sorry to hear this, and I think 3 weeks approval is way to long, to be honest??? My videos has been approved in less than 2 hours. Try to upload it once more and add Fiverr on your File description before uploading your files, mp4 etc! Also try to add something like ‘‘Exclusively on Fiverr’’ in your video’s. It helps! Good luck!! Sincerely, Humberto

Do you mean I should rename my video to ‘fiverr’ or add fiver into the video?

Archived