Some buyers want great service for the price of $ 5?

Guest eduedu

Some buyers really want great service for $ 5. Not deny there are people who are very rich in Fiverr. But it is also a very poor da man on Fiverr. I politely suggest to apply only to buyers who have little money. It will be helpful for you. If they raised many questions about the service. You just need to leave it alone. Since I have 10 people who just ask without buying. It was like throwing waste your time. What do you think?

Everyone is free to think what he wants, every person has his own attitude, every seller has his time, his family, his committments and so buyers.

I’m here to sell (and sometimes to buy too) and I do my best for each and every order… doesn’t matter if it $5 or $50, my approach is the same: I’m honest, professional, talk with my buyer, try to let him happy.

Do you think it’s too much for $5? Well, don’t sell then!!

Don’t you want to waste your time talking with potential buyers that ask you and then don’t buy? Well, don’t sell services!

Do you think $5 is not a fair price? Well, you know you can ask your buyers to buy more than one gig: if they agree with your price the sell starts… or those buyers will ask another seller… this is the law of the market I think…

@eduedu: Sorry man, but I don’t understand what are you talking about? Tell me please, what seventh sense you have and you can feel how rich or poor are your costumers? Money is money, and if buyers have questions about your gigs, you are here to give them the answers. And to be polite with them. Then your fiverr account will flourish.

Kindest regards,

Dalmatirac

http://fiverr.com/dalmatirac

Well I am not a old seller and I’ve had buyers I’ve had long discussions with. In what I do (especially the AutoCad, Floor Plans and interior gigs) buyers are many times not clear as to what they want or what actually works. I have been paid to give them an idea and your good work always shows through.

I almost always get a message before anyone buys and it is grate to get rave reviews and happy customers. Its about giving your best.

I would be put off by anyone who didn’t answer my questions I work hard for my money and I would like sellers to recognize that.

Archived